- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with a spoon, then use your hands to combine well
- Using a 1/2 cup measure of the mixture, shape into 6 x 2-3cm-thick patties
- Heat barbecue or fry pan on low-medium heat. Spray patties lightly with oil
- Cook for 10 minutes, turning to prevent burning until cooked through
- Serve on a wholegrain bun with salad items of choice.
We love lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grated carrot and beetroot but you can include whatever you like!
TOP TIP: To batch cook – double the recipe and freeze patties after Step 2. We’ve always have a batch ready to go in the freezer!