- 1 large banana (ripe but not overripe)
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tsp of almond butter.
Peanut and cashew butter work really well also
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen berries for inside the pancake
- 50g natural Greek yoghurt to serve
- Mix all ingredients together roughly with a
fork. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bit lumpy
- Heat a medium fry pan on low heat
- Pour roughly half the mix into one side
of the pan, then repeat with the remaining half to make
- Option: Sprinkle with fresh/frozen
berries at this step
- Flip when the underside is a golden colour and
the pancake holds together
- Cook the other side until golden brown
- Remove from the pan and serve
Eat on their own or with a dollop of Greek yoghurt on top. Yum!
Nutrition information includes berries and yoghurt
Looking for more #dietitianapproved recipes?
Developed by an Advanced Sports Dietitian
All triple-tested in the Dietitian Approved kitchen
Exclusive Dietitian Approved Recipe Database
You can be guaranteed each recipe ticks all the right boxes to give you:
- A solid hit of protein for muscle recovery and repair
- Scalable carbohydrates so you can increase or decrease your fuel based on training demands
- Healthy fats – we’re not afraid to use these!
- Plenty of vitamins and minerals to keep you performing at your best!
- Plus MAXIMUM taste
Healthy Lifestyle Challenge Recipes
The Healthy Lifestyle Challenge gives you the best opportunity to get your health off to a great start! These recipes are specifically designed to support you during your challenge and ensure you get your 2 fruit and 5 veggies serves in each day.
YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE TO ACCESS THESE RECIPES