- 1 large banana (ripe but not overripe)
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tsp of almond butter.
Peanut and cashew butter work really well also
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen berries for inside the pancake
- 50g natural Greek yoghurt to serve
- Mix all ingredients together roughly with a fork. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bit lumpy
- Heat a medium fry pan on low heat
- Pour roughly half the mix into one side of the pan, then repeat with the remaining half to make two pancakes
- Option: Sprinkle with fresh/frozen berries at this step
- Flip when the underside is a golden colour and the pancake holds together.
- Cook the other side until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
Eat on their own or with a dollop of Greek yoghurt on top. Yum!
Nutrition information includes berries and yoghurt