- Cook the brown rice via absorption method with a ration of 1:2, adding turmeric into the water at the start and set aside
- Meanwhile, wash, slice and dice your salad items
- In a small frypan, cook the tofu until golden and set aside
- While the pan is still hot, briefly stir fry the kale until just starting to soften
- Build your bowl by adding the rice to one quarter first, then kale in the next quarter, cabbage and cucumber
- Next add on top the salmon, tofu, seaweed and pickled ginger.
- Garnish with sesame and nigella seeds
- Serve with soy sauce. Enjoy!
Top Tip – If you don’t like fish or prefer not to eat it raw, feel free to cook your fish or replace with chicken breast or lean steak. For a vegetarian option, increase the tofu and add a boiled egg.