If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast on the run, these strawberry breakfast bowls are your answer. Quick to make, they travel well and are easy to eat. Did we mention they’re also delicious?! 🍓 Double the recipe to batch up your breakfasts for the week.
Strawberry Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 red apple, grated
- 2tbs sultanas
- 2tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 200g natural yoghurt (we used Chobani 0.5%)
- 125g fresh strawberries
- Place all ingredients apart from strawberries
into a mixing bowl and combine well
- Leave to soak overnight
- Wash strawberries, remove stalks
and cut into halves
- Place into small blender and blitz until
smooth. Transfer to an airtight container until needed
- After ingredients have been soaked, separate into two
portions and pour strawberry mixture on top to serve
Looking for more #dietitianapproved recipes?
Developed by an Advanced Sports Dietitian
All triple-tested in the Dietitian Approved kitchen
Dietitian Approved Recipe Database
You can be guaranteed each recipe ticks all the right boxes to give you:
- A solid hit of protein for muscle recovery and repair
- Scalable carbohydrates so you can increase or decrease your fuel based on training demands
- Healthy fats – we’re not afraid to use these!
- Plenty of vitamins and minerals to keep you performing at your best!
- Plus MAXIMUM taste
Healthy Lifestyle Challenge Recipes
The Healthy Lifestyle Challenge gives you the best opportunity to get your health off to a great start! These recipes are specifically designed to support you during your challenge and ensure you get your 2 fruit and 5 veggies serves in each day.
YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE TO ACCESS THESE RECIPES