If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast on the run, these strawberry breakfast bowls are your answer. Quick to make, they travel well and are easy to eat. Did we mention they’re also delicious?! 🍓 Double the recipe to batch up your breakfasts for the week.
Strawberry Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 red apple, grated
- 2tbs sultanas
- 2tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 200g natural yoghurt (we used Chobani 0.5%)
- 125g fresh strawberries
- Place all ingredients apart from strawberries into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Leave to soak overnight
- Wash strawberries, remove stalks and cut into halves.
- Place into small blender and blitz until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container until needed.
- After ingredients have been soaked, separate into two portions and pour strawberry mixture on top to serve.